Not sure whether you should install aluminum windows or vinyl windows? Ultra Windows can help you determine which option is the right window solution for your Houston area home. When it comes to Texas heat, you need a strong and durable window that will be able to withstand the climate—that’s where aluminum windows come in handy.
When you want dependable windows that will protect your home from the harsh Texas weather, you need aluminum windows. Contact Ultra Windows today to learn more!
Why Choose Aluminum Windows?
Ultra aluminum windows incorporate a thermal break into the aluminum frame which effectively separates the interior half of the window from the exterior half. This insulating thermal break reduces the conduction of heat and cold through the metal frame and eliminates the chance of condensation. That’s not all! Aluminum frames are incredibly strong and won’t easily bow or warp in the extreme summer heat as other windows often do.
Aluminum windows are a top choice for Houston homeowners. They are rated as follows:
- Solar Heat Gain – .19 – .21
- U-value – .42
- Air Leakage – .03 (about five times as air tight as an average vinyl window)
- Design Pressure Rating – LC50 – Light Commercially Rated!
Features of Aluminum Windows
Ultra Windows understand that choosing windows can be a stressful process—but we don’t want it to be! If you are looking for an affordable option that is customizable, then aluminum windows might be the right choice for you. Ours offer the following customizable features:
- Color – this window solution comes in white, bronze, tan, and silver (which is an upcharge)
- Style – with aluminum windows, you aren’t stuck with a single style—you can choose from double hung, single hung, slider, casements, picture windows, and sliding glass doors
- Glass – similar to the style, you can customize the type of glass to be double pane, double strength glass, argon gas, Duralite non-metal spacer, and Guardians 5527 Low Solar Low E (tempered, obscure, and laminated glass are also available)
- Grids – you have both flat and contoured grid options
- Screens – for better lighting and improved airflow, these windows use BetterVue screens in half or full length (solar screens are also available
Not sure if aluminum window replacement is the right option for you? Call us today and our expert team can help you determine the right fit for your home!
Benefits of Aluminum Windows in Houston
When it comes to selecting the perfect window replacement for your home, there are many aspects to consider. These includes things like maintenance, cost, durability, and more! With aluminum window installation, you will experience the following benefits:
- Durability – Unlike many window options, aluminum windows are resistant to weathering and harsh environmental conditions because they don’t easily swell, crack, split, or warp over time.
- Design Flexibility – This style of window is available in an assortment of colors so you will never have to compromise the décor in your home!
- Noise Reduction – Aluminum outperforms both wood and vinyl windows at noise abatement. If you live in a crowded Houston neighborhood or on a busy street, these might be your ideal option!
If you think aluminum windows are the perfect fit for your Texas home, contact us today!
Contact Ultra Windows for Aluminum Windows in Houston
For expert aluminum window installation or replacement in Houston and the surrounding Texas area, you can depend on Ultra Windows for quality products and satisfactory service. We even offer an aluminum replacement window warranty to ensure your satisfaction! See what your satisfied neighbors have to say about our installation and replacement services!
Contact Ultra Windows today to schedule your aluminum window installation in Houston, Texas!