When it comes to window shopping—and we actually mean window shopping—there are many options for you to choose from, including vinyl windows. Vinyl windows are extremely popular for home improvement projects, and they can be a great choice for Texas homeowners like yourself. Quality vinyl windows are far more efficient than builder grade aluminum windows, and they require very little maintenance. Still not sure if vinyl windows are the right choice for you? Let Ultra Windows help you choose and install the perfect windows!
Ultra Windows has been satisfying your Houston area neighbors with vinyl window installation and replacement for over 20 years. Contact us today to learn more!
Why Choose Vinyl Windows?
Ultra vinyl windows are specifically designed to withstand the heat, the wind, and the rain—along with anything else that might come your way. While many companies claim to have the best window, we prove it. Independent third party AAMA certification shows that Ultra vinyl windows are stronger and more airtight than any other vinyl window on the market. Even the extreme Texas heat is no match for our windows! This gives you peace of mind, knowing that your new Ultra windows will continue to perform year after year, while cheaper vinyl windows fail.
Vinyl windows are a great choice for many reasons and have received the following ratings:
- Solar Heat Gain – .20 – .21
- U-value – .26
- Air Leakage – .02 (about 15x as air tight as an average vinyl window)
- Design Pressure Rating – Residential 50, can withstand up to 171 mph wind load
Interested in learning more about vinyl window installation or replacement? Call us today!
Benefits of Vinyl Windows Installation
As a Houston area homeowner, you’re looking for the most cost-efficient and reliable window solution for your home. Our team at Ultra Windows would love to help you determine the best fit for your needs. With vinyl windows, you will reap the following benefits:
- Lower costs – Of all windows types, vinyl is the least expensive option—but don’t worry! It’s still extremely durable and won’t rust or corrode over the years.
- Little Maintenance – Vinyl windows never have to be painted, scraped, or stained and they’re easily cleaned with soap and water. Not only that, but they’re resistant to the elements, which means they won’t age as fast as other windows.
- Reduced Energy Costs – Vinyl windows keep heat in during winter and out during summer. This reduces heating and air conditioning usage for lower energy bills.
- Variety – People like options, and with vinyl windows you have plenty of chances to customize them for your Houston home!
If you think vinyl windows are the perfect fit for your Texas home, contact us today!
Features of Ultra's Vinyl Windows
- Premium Virgin Vinyl – with maximum Titanium Dioxide
- .080 Gauge Vinyl – offers increased strength, rigidity, and durability because it is up to 20 percent thicker than other vinyl windows
- Sloped sills – eliminates the need for weep holes
- 3 Point Weather-Stripping – creates a seal against water and air infiltration
- Contoured Integral Lift Rail – makes the window incredibly easy to open and close
- HeatSeal warm edge spacer – reduces energy loss through the glass
- Low Solar Low-E – offers ultimate heat blocking performance and UV fade protection
- Heavy Duty Locking Hardware – creates a secure and easy to operate window
- Foam Insulated Frames and Sashes – maximizes efficiency and reduces noise
- High Density Composite Reinforced Sashes – prevents bowing, warping, and sagging
- Dependable Power Lift Balance System – creates smooth, effortless operation
- Security Vent Latches – provides greater safety and security for small children
- Integrated Tilt Latch and Lock System – promotes easy cleaning
- Mortised Sill Dam – offers enhanced strength and resistance to wind and wind driven rain
- Strong Aluminum Screen Frames – promotes long-term durability
- ThruVision Plus® – allows for more light and increased airflow
- State-of-the-Art, Automated Robotics Assembly Lines – ensures the industry’s tightest manufacturing tolerances, for precise fit and finish
- One of the Lowest Air Leakage Ratings in the Industry – provides less air migrating in and out of your house
- Industry’s Strongest Limited LifetimeWarranty – provides peace of mind in the years to come
- Fusion Welded Corner Joints – promotes strength and stability
- Soft White Color – creates a more attractive color than the bright white or blue-white that most vinyl windows offer
- Narrow Profile – allows for more glass and less frame
- AAMA Certification
- NFRC Certification
Contact Ultra Windows for Vinyl Windows in Houston
In order to be truly energy efficient, a window must be able to do three things: 1) block heat from the sun, 2) prevent winter heat from escaping, and 3) keep indoor air in and outdoor air out. If any one of these elements is missing, your home’s energy efficiency is severely compromised. Ultra Windows installs vinyl windows that excel in every area, with the lowest u-value, solar heat gain coefficient, and air leakage rating in the industry. And we offer an excellent vinyl window warranty to ensure you love your windows for many years. There’s not a better vinyl window sold in Texas, we guarantee it.
Our skilled team has been installing and replacing windows throughout the Houston area for more than 22 years. Contact us to schedule vinyl window installation!