Tired of having windows that give off a “cookie-cutter” look and feel? Create a sense of unique beauty by installing wood windows in your home! Deciding what is right for your particular remodel can be remarkably difficult, especially when it comes to replacing windows. Texas homeowners who are conflicted should talk to someone who knows windows inside and out, such as the experts at Ultra Windows. Our team has been installing and replacing wood windows in homes throughout the Houston area for more than 22 years.
Ultra Windows has the installation team, expertise, and experience to help with your wood window purchase for that unique look you are searching for! Contact us to learn more.
Why Choose Wood Windows?
Modern wood windows have aluminum or vinyl cladding over the exterior to protect against rotting and reduce the amount of maintenance required.
Aluminum clad wood windows are very strong, require little maintenance, and offer a natural interior beauty that no other window frame can duplicate. Aluminum clad wood windows can be stained or painted to match your home’s interior woodwork, and the exteriors are available in 50 different factory applied finish colors.
Wood windows are both durable and beautiful. They have the following ratings:
Benefits of Wood Window Installation
If you’re looking for a long-lasting solution that has a variety of options to choose from, then wood windows might be exactly what you’ve been looking for! At Ultra Windows, we highly recommend wood windows because of the following benefits:
- Durability – If you’re looking for windows that will last, then wood window installation might be the right choice for you. Wood windows can last more than 30 years!
- Appearance – These are highly customizable with a variety of colors, hardware, and grille combinations to choose from.
- Efficiency – When selecting windows for your home, you want something that will not compromise the efficiency of your home’s HVAC system. Wood windows are extremely efficient and will help to reduce your monthly energy bills.
If you think wood windows are the perfect fit for your Texas home, contact us today!
Features of Ultra’s Wood Windows
- Heavy Duty, .050” Extruded Aluminum Cladding – superior to the competition’s flimsy rolled-form aluminum or vinyl cladding, and offers excellent protection from the elements
- Multi-Point Weather-Stripping – creates a seal against water and air infiltration
- Cardinal’s XL Edge –reduces energy loss through the glass
- Cardinal’s Low-E366 Coating – blocks heat and provides UV face protection
- Locking Hardware – creates a secure and easy to operate window
- Block and Tackle Balance System – creates smooth, effortless operation
- BetterVue Screens – allows for more light and increased airflow
- Variety of Wood Interiors – offers customizable options
- Removable Wood Grilles – provides a classic window appearance while allowing for easy cleaning access
- Multiple Hardware Finishes – matches your home’s hardware perfectly
- High Design Pressure Rating – demonstrates tremendous strength and rigidity, providing peace of mind for long-term durability
- Multiple Exterior Color Options – provides choices that will complement your home
- AAMA Gold Label Certification
- NFRC Certification
Contact Ultra Windows for Wood Windows in the Houston Area
Don’t settle for windows that will need to be replaced again in a few years. With wood window installation or replacement from Ultra Windows, you can trust the quality of the product you’re getting. Our skilled team has been installing and replacing windows throughout the Houston area for more than 22 years. See what your satisfied neighbors have to say about our services!
Contact Ultra Windows today to schedule your wood window installation in Houston, Texas!