If you’ve been considering new windows for your Houston home, but need a little more convincing, this is the post for you! Window replacement does a lot more than improve your view and give you highly functional windows in place of older, existing windows that you may be struggling to open and close. Although those are great advantages, below are a few more important benefits you’ll enjoy with new windows.
With new windows throughout the house, Houston homeowners can:
- Save money on energy bills: When you choose your replacement windows wisely, selecting advanced low-E (low emissivity) windows for example, you could lower your energy bills significantly. By using less energy, you’ll also lower your carbon footprint.
- Stay comfortable on the hottest days: Keeping conditioned air inside your home, where it belongs, throughout the hot Houston summers means that your house stays cool with less AC. New insulated windows can also make it easier to maintain a consistent, preferred temperature that you find most comfortable, without constantly adjusting the thermostat as the sun moves from one side of the house to the other.
- Improve curb appeal: You’ll enjoy driving up to your home every day when you glance at your newly-installed windows. Friends and neighbors may be jealous.
- Keep furniture from fading: New windows (like our fiberglass windows) can minimize UV radiation and protect your carpet and home furnishings from sunlight’s typical wear and tear. Now, you can pull back the drapes and let the sun in, without letting in the damaging part of the light spectrum.
- Cut the glare: The view from your home may be awesome, but it can be hard to enjoy it when glare blocks your view with old windows. (Not to mention that you may need to keep your curtains closed to save on energy costs with older, uninsulated windows.)
- Increase their home value: New double or triple pane windows are impressive to home buyers, should you decide to sell your home in the next several years.
- Enjoy peace and quiet: Choose window replacement with new double-paned aluminum windows with sound reduction capabilities and cut the annoying noise that can creep into your home with older windows.
- Feel safer at home: Tempered or laminated glass in your new windows makes them shatter-resistant and, if they are ever broken, you’ll avoid dealing with (or being injured by) dangerously sharp shards of glass.
- Relax with convenient features: Request modern, step-saving features like between-glass blinds that you can control remotely.
- Clean less often: New vinyl windows repel water, for easier maintenance/cleaning. Double hung windows make it simple to reach and clean both inside and out. In addition, your entire home will accumulate less dust when your older, air-leaking windows are replaced with our meticulous installation practices.
- Reduce in-home allergens: Your new airtight window installation makes all the other features work properly (like noise reduction and energy efficiency). It also keeps out pollen and other threats to your indoor air quality.
With all of the advantages that come with your new windows, it’s clear that they’ll pay for themselves in no time. At Ultra Windows, we don’t believe in high-pressure sales tactics. We’re happy to help you choose new windows with all the features you want and need. We count on our superior customer service, expert installation, and guaranteed workmanship earn your trust.
Get Your Free In-Home Consultation for Window Replacement in Houston
Get a free quote and learn about your options for new window installation from the trusted Houston window experts at Ultra Windows. Ask for your free, no-pressure in-home consultation. Call us at 281-444-2299 today!