Fiberglass windows are the newest option in the industry, combining the efficiency of vinyl, the strength of aluminum, and the beauty of wood. Available in an unlimited combination of colors, as well as stainable wood interiors, fiberglass windows are customizable to match your home perfectly. Because of it’s strength and rigidity, narrower frames and sashes are possible, maximizing the glass space and thereby letting more light in.
Fiberglass has proven itself to be an incredibly durable material from which to manufacture a wide range of products, such as boats, ladders, automobile parts, airplane parts, golf clubs, bridge components, and many others. Fiberglass windows will never rot, rust, warp, bow or crack, which makes them the ultimate choice for Texas homeowners who want efficiency without compromising long-term durability.
Because fiberglass has an extremely low rate of contraction and expansion, seal failures are almost non-existent, and air leakage is greatly minimized. The more a product moves, particularly during the summer months, the more likely it is to leak air, allowing your expensive air conditioning to escape.
- .080 gauge fiberglass is up to 20% thicker than other fiberglass windows, for increased strength, rigidity, and durability
- 3 point weather-stripping on all sides seal off air and water infiltration
- Super Spacer warm edge spacer system reduces energy loss through the glass.
- Cardinal’s Low-E366 coating offers ultimate heat blocking performance, and UV fade protection.
- Heavy duty locking hardware is incredibly secure and easy to operate.
- Foam insulated frames and sashes for maximum efficiency and noise reduction.
- Stainless steel balance system for smooth, effortless operation.
- Recessed locks for enhanced beauty.
- Bettervue screens allow for more light and increased airflow, while keeping insects out.
- Fiberglass industry’s lowest Air Leakage rating means less air migrating in and out of your house.
- High Design Pressure Rating demonstrates tremendous strength and rigidity, providing peace of mind for long-term durability.
- Unlimited color options for easy customization.
- Interlocking sashes prevent manipulation of the locks from outside.
- Narrow sashes and larger glass space maximizes the amount of light transmittance.
- AAMA Gold Label certified
- NFRC certified
You can see more information on available options, colors, hardware, and more here.
- You can see our fiberglass replacement window warranty here.
- Additional Information
Some of the benefits of fiberglass windows are:
Durability – Fiberglass is a thermally set product, meaning that it will not change shape in the hot Texas heat. Unlike vinyl windows, fiberglass windows will not bow, sag, or warp during the hot summer months. Furthermore, because of their stability, fiberglass windows continue to operate and lock as smoothly in 10 years, as did on the day they were installed.
Longevity – Fiberglass windows are not damaged or degraded from moisture, as wood windows are. No more worries about rotting wood windows. Even the extreme combination heat & humidity in Houston is no match for fiberglass windows.
Maintenance – Fiberglass windows are pre-painted with a heavy duty, baked on enamel paint – straight from the factory. As a result, you’ll never have to scrape and paint your windows again. However, should you choose to change colors, feel free to paint your fiberglass windows any color you wish.
Versatility – Fiberglass windows are available in five standard colors, or unlimited custom colors. Choose from grids between the glass, no grids, or simulated divided lites on the glass to give your home just the right look.
Beauty – Fiberglass windows offer narrower frames and sashes than vinyl, providing the upscale look of wood. Stainable interiors are available to match the look of wood paneling.
Efficiency – Fiberglass windows are among the most energy efficient windows in the industry. Because of it’s low rate of contraction and expansion, the air leakage rating of a fiberglass window will remain consistent over time. Ultra fiberglass windows have the lowest Air Leakage rating of any fiberglass windows in the industry and one of the highest Design Pressure Ratings on the market.